Yankok Enhanced Network Cable Tester Identifies Continuity Problems for RJ45 RJ12 RJ11 Ethernet Cables, 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, EIA/TIA 568A/568B and Token Ring Cables (Come with Carry Pouch)
- ✅This tester quickly identifies continuity problems such as shorts, open wires, reversed pairs, crossed pairs and miswiring for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, EIA/TIA 568A/568B and Token Ring cables.
- ✅Moreover, this tester will verify shield integrity for all STP cables. Use the included remote terminator to test installed cables.
- ✅Verify cable continuity, open short and miswiring, with remote kit, test on wall plate, patch panel and test grounding.
- ✅LED display with power switch, scanning mode switch and test switch for manual scan. Battery use 6F22 9V 25MA (NOT INCLUDED).
- 🎁Package Comes With 1x Network Cable Tester, 1x Network Cable Terminator, 1x User Manual, 1x Carry Pouch.
What’s in the Package?
Pack includes 1x Network Cable Tester, 1x Network Cable Terminator, 1x User Manual and 1x Carry Pouch. Both package and tool have a Yankok logo on it for genuine mark. Due to multiple functionalities, compatibility with almost all kinds of network cables & connectors, and budget-friendly, all together make this RJ45/RJ12/RJ11 network tester a top-ranked choice today.
Auto or Manual Scan Functionality
Verify cable continuity, open, short and miss-wire easily. Features with auto or manual scan for pin-out indicators. Can test the correct pin configuration of 10Base-T, 10Base-2 Ethernet, RJ-11/RJ-12/RJ-45 modular cables, 258A, TIA-568A/568B, and Token Ring cables. Test the cable 1,000 feet away that are on wall plate or patch cable with remote unit (remote unit included for testing of installed cable runs or long cables.).