Yankok Upper Water Pump Impeller Repair Kit For Mercury MerCruiser Alpha One Gen 2 Drives and Vazer Drives 817275Q05
- Fits your MerCruiser Alpha One Gen II or Vazer drive unit. Check your owner’s manual for replacement schedule and installation instructions.
- Complete 11-piece Upper Water Pump Repair Kit includes gaskets, o-ring, plates, impeller, key, water guide fittings and upper housing for easy installation with common tools.
- Designed for durability to provide higher flow rates and cooling flow to keep the engine, radiator, and exhaust running cool for better protection.
- This inexpensive repair kit can save thousands of dollars over a seized engine if your boat impeller breaks and your engine overheats.
- Keeping your craft running smoothly is Yankok’s mission, we recommend this water pump impeller rebuild kit replaced as part of your yearly maintenance.
Before You Buy:
This item will be shipped from China warehouse with internatioanl shipment about 10-20 days of delivery (Shipping time and date vaires on the distance of different countries).
We accept both retail and wholesale orders. PM us for bulk discounts and shipping details if in need.
What’s in the Package?
1x Upper Water Pump Impeller Repair Kit
Mercury Alpha 1 GEN.II 1991-2019 4-Stroke
817275Q05, 817275A3, 817275A4, 817275Q4, 17275A5, 817275K05, 817275T4, 9-48315.
Mercury Rebuild Kit-w/p 817275Q05 is equivalent to parts:
18-3147 Sierra Marine
817275K05 Mercury Marine
817275K05 Mercury Marine
Yankok Boat Water Pump Impeller Rebuild Kit
No matter the type of engine your boat has, outboard, inboard, stern drive, I/O, or V-Drive, a water pump is likely being used to keep the engine, radiator, and exhaust running cool. Unlike a car that uses antifreeze, a boat engine uses water to cool the engine directly from the body of water it is in by using boat water pumps.
This constant use can, over time, wear out water pumps and specifically its impeller component causing them to crack. Boat impellers are often rubber with vanes to draw water to the engine. Prolonged exposure to heat can wear out the rubber causing damage to the impeller.
Many manufacturers state that they will last up to three years, Yankok recommends having the boat water pump impeller replaced as part of your yearly maintenance. This inexpensive repair can save thousands of dollars over a seized engine if your boat impeller breaks and your engine overheats.