Yankok All-in-One Pass Through Crimper For Standard and Shielded Network Connectors
- ✅Multi Modular Plugs Application – Fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice and data applications. Crimps, strips and cuts standard and pass through connectors for RJ45 Cat 3/4/5/5e/6 (8x8) (8P8C), RJ12 6-position (6x6) (6P6C), RJ11 4-position (6x4) (6P4C) and RJ11 2-position (6x2) (6P2C).
- ✅Compact Design Modular Crimper – 2/3 the size of traditional crimpers, one hand operation with rust resistant black oxide coated steel core. Recoil spring loaded ergonomic matte handle returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion helps you save time and effort. The compact size fits in any pocket, tool pouch and chest.
- ✅Build for Shielded Network Plugs – Crimps standard RJ45 (Data) and RJ12 RJ11 (Voice) fixed die cavities, supports Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Ethernet STP/UTP cables, twisted pairs, phone, voice and data cables crimping. Specially design for Cat6a Cat7 shielded connectors and even crimp the metal clip on the plugs.
- ✅Built-in Cat7 to Cat5 Switcher – Switch from Cat7 to Cat5 crimping by using a screwdriver to loosen then switch up or down to change the compression mode. Enables you to crimp both shielded CAT6a connectors as well as standard RJ45 connectors. The Cat7 mode stands for Cat7 shielded plugs crimping. Cat5 mode stands for Cat5e and Cat6 plugs crimping.
- 🎁What’s in the Package? – Package includes 1x All-in-One Pass Through Crimper, 1x Mini Cable Stripper Cutter, 1x Tool Carry Pouch and 3x Network Connectors for Testing. After use, you can conveniently store it due to its locking feature, all together make this all-in-on network tool a top-ranked choice today.
We accept both retail and wholesale orders. PM us for bulk discounts and shipping details if in need.
What’s in the Package?
1x All-in-One Pass Through Crimper
1x Mini Cable Stripper Cutter
1x Tool Carry Pouch
3x Network Connectors for Testing
2/3 the size of traditional crimpers.
One hand operation with spring loaded ergonomic gloss handle.
Heavy duty rust-resistant black oxide coated steel core.
Compact size fits in any pocket, tool pouch and chest.
Supports Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Cat6a and Cat7 Ethernet STP/UTP cables, shielded connectors, twisted pairs, phone, voice and data cables crimping.
Spring Material: S80C
Blade Material: SK5
Handle Material: PVC dip process
Item will be shipped by international shipment with 7-15 days of delivery with free shipping.
Yankok offers a comprehensive line of VDV products created to prep, connect, and test network, phone, CATV, home theater, satellite, and security cables for residential or commercial systems.
Yankok has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right.
We only use the high-quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can and make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day.
For every tool, item box and shipping package should be a Yankok logo mark on it for genuine certification.